13 Steps to Mentalism PLUS Encyclopedia of Mentalism and Mentalists - Book
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Magic & Practical JokesSet 1 of 1
- 13 Steps to Mentalism PLUS Encyclopedia of Mentalism and Mentalists - Book
- Skill Level :No Skill Required
- Manufacturer :Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc.
- Why learn magic tricks? There are many reason but above all, performing magic will help you boost your self-confidence. Learning a few simple tricks is a great way to build confidence and is a good ice breaker. When performed well, a simple magic trick can generate a lot of positive attention and make you feel quite good. Continue to develop your special skill and see how you can use your talent to help bring much happiness to others.
13 Steps to Mentalism PLUS Encyclopedia of Mentalism and Mentalists - Book Description
13 Steps to Mentalism by Corinda is produced in large
print in this substantial tome. This Encyclopedia contains nearly
600 pages of must-have information on performing feats of
Mentalism. 13 Steps to Mentalism teaches you step-by-step
instruction through text and illustration.
BONUS: You will receive an additional twelve fascinating chapters detailing the lives of Mind Readers and Psychics past and present. Max Maven, Eugene Burger, Ted Annemann, Dr. Jaks, and many, many more.
Swami Gimmick, Pencil, Lip, Sound, Mnemonics and Mental Systems, Predictions, Blindfold and X-Ray Eyes, Billets Introduction, Book Tests, Two-Person Telepathy, Mediumistic Stunts, Card Tricks, The Question and Answer Act, Publicity Stunts, Patter and Presentation
- Large Print
- Profusely Illustrated with photographs and drawings
- Two publications in one book!
- One great price!
A classic that belongs in every Mentalist's library.