250pk Lovibond DPD No.1, DPD No.3 & Phenol Red Photometer Tablets
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in ChemicalsSet 1 of 1
- Check your pool or hot tub water is safe for use with Lovibond
- A handy pool water testing kit with DPD No.1, DPD No.3 & pH tablets
- Ideal for use with a photometer for testing chlorine or bromine
- Packed in aluminium blister packs with a long shelf life
- Ultra-convenient to use with reliable, accurate results
250pk Lovibond DPD No.1, DPD No.3 & Phenol Red Photometer Tablets Description
Calling all lucky swimming pool owners: this handy pool water testing kit from water gurus Lovibond is just what you need to ensure your corner of paradise remains safe and clean for basking in the sun!
The great-value bundle includes DPD No.1, DPD No.3 and Phenol Red Photometer tablets, making it an ultra-convenient way to check the cleanliness of your pool water for splashing around without a worry.
DPD No.1 are tablet reagents that test the free chlorine or bromine levels in your swimming pool, spa or hot tub. Suitable for use with a photometer, they allow for a more advanced digital testing compared to test strips. When used together with DPD No.3 tablets that test total chlorine levels, you'll have a total chlorine reading with accuracy and minimum fuss.
Finally, the Phenol Red Photometer tablets in the pool water testing kit test the pH levels in your water so you can be sure your chlorine has the perfect environment to work properly. A pH range of 7.2 to 7.6 is recommended as the ideal level for chlorine efficiency and the comfort of bathers.
With a long shelf life and easy handling, the pool testing kit delivers reliable, fast results without any hassle. Housed in aluminium foil blister packaging for your convenience, they're ultra-easy to store, and because the tablets have been hermetically sealed, you can be assured that each one will remain in tip-top condition until it is needed.
The great thing about this type of packaging is that you won't have to worry about external factors affecting the efficacy of the tablets as aluminium blister packs are known for the ability to withstand different temperatures and conditions.
So, stock up for summers to come with this Lovibond pool water testing kit and look forward to lounging around in safe, clean water!
Pool water testing kit contents:
- 1 x 250-pack Lovibond DPD No.1 (511051BT)
- 1 x 250-pack Lovibond DPD No.3 (511081BT)
- 1 x Lovibond Phenol Red Photometer (511771BT)