- 3M Hooks
- 3M (0)
Showing 1-60 of 100 results
- Average Rating
- Price (highest)
- Price (lowest)
- Product Name
About 3M Hooks
Are you looking for a damage-free hanging solution to decorate your home without destroying your deposit? Look no further than OnBuy’s huge selection of handy repositionable 3M hooks, strips and clips!
Living in rented or temporary accommodation shouldn’t mean you have to sacrifice style! Thanks to 3M’s range of Command branded hooks, you never have to go without all your favourite decorations ever again! Designed to hang up all your stunning decorations without the need for a hammer and nails, you can get up all your favourite family portraits, pieces of art, ambient fairy lights or whatever you’d like in no time at all! Even better, with no nail holes, sticky residue or paint chips left behind, your walls will look just as pristine after using the hooks as they did before, perfect!
A 3M hook for every need
Boasting an array of different hooks, clips and strips, spanning a variety of different weight capacities (0.225-3.4kg), you’re sure to find the perfect 3M hook to suit all your needs here at OnBuy. Coming in a wealth of different materials and a bunch of different finishes, including clear, white, black, chrome and more, these hooks are designed to blend in seamlessly with any existing décor style.
With everything from standard frame-hanging hooks to picture strips, heavy-duty coat hooks, lightweight mini clips, wire hooks for utensils and many, many more, we’ve got something to suit all your hanging needs here on our virtual shelves! Shop our extensive selection of 3M hooks and get decorating!
How do I install my 3M hook?
Just follow these six easy steps and let the decorating begin!
- Before applying any Command/3M hooks to the wall, you should clean the desired surface thoroughly with isopropyl rubbing alcohol and a clean cloth. Note: do not use household cleaners as they leave behind a slippery residue which may affect the adhesiveness of the hooks.
- Separate the strips and remove the red liner. Attach the strip to the backside of the hook with a firm press.
- Press the hook firmly against the wall for at least 30 seconds. Note: the harder you press, the stronger the adhesive bond will be.
- If you have a small one-piece hook without a base, skip the remaining steps and wait one hour before hanging.
- Once you’ve attached your hook onto the wall, slide the hook off the mounting base and press down firmly again for another 30 seconds. This really helps form a strong bond.
- After 30 seconds, slide the hook back onto the mounting base and wait one hour before hanging anything on the hook. Always check your package to ascertain the correct weight limit.
Each 3M hook comes with their own clear instructions found inside or on the back of each package. The instructions may vary depending on which 3M product you grab, so always refer to your package before installation.
How do I remove my 3M hook?
To uninstall your 3M hook, simply remove the picture from the hook and gently stretch the tab in a downwards motion. Note: never pull the tab towards you as this may cause it to snap. Keep stretching up to 30cm until the strip comes away from the wall and prepared to be wowed by the totally pristine surface left behind!