400 Milton Sterilising Tablets - 10 x 40-Packs
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Bottle Sterilising & CleaningSet 1 of 1
- Locks in 24-hour protection for your little ones thanks to an odour-free formula
- Easy to use - simply soak your baby's bottle or cup in water, then pop in a tablet
- Reliable & hygienic formula, in a deal that gives you plenty of lasting protection
- Proven over generations to be a household name in sterilising for infant safety
- Milton Maximum Protection formula eliminates viral, bacterial & fungal threats
400 Milton Sterilising Tablets - 10 x 40-Packs Description
Keeping loved ones safe is at the forefront of our minds, whatever is or isn't going on in the world - it's a big reason why Milton Sterilising Tablets have been so popular for over 70 years and counting. Designed to help babies from newborns to 12 months of age stay safe from infections of all kinds, the effective formula of Milton's tablets is a fast-yet-effective way of sterilising bottles, toys and anything else your little one might touch or put to their mouths.
Each large pack of 40 tablets in this deal will keep you going for a long time, too - you only need one tablet to soak all your baby's toys, bottles and other goodies in, as each dip sterilises with a long-lasting 24-hour formula.
It's easy to stay on the go with these tablets too - once you've shaken the excess water you've soaked and sterilised your baby's bottle or toys in, you don't need to rinse the Milton Maximum Protection solution away at all. It's completely safe - taste and odour free - so you can go ahead and hand over that bottle of yummy milk to your little one. They'll thank you for it - and be safe and comfy besides!
Babies are at their most vulnerable whilst they are developing their immune system, so it is important that feeding utensils are sterilised thoroughly until they are at least 12 months old.
Milton has been sterilising babies feeding utensils for over 50 years and is clinically proven to protect babies from all germs (bacteria, viruses, fungi). The Milton solution leaves no unpleasant taste or odour, so there is no need to rinse after use - utensils can be use immediately. Each solution lasts for 24 hours!
Detailed Product Information
- New from £42.94
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 24th-26th Aug
|£42.94||Add To Basket|
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 21st-24th Aug
|£42.95||Add To Basket|
Highest Rated in Bottle Sterilising & Cleaning
Product Reviews of 400 Milton Sterilising Tablets - 10 x 40-Packs
All OnBuy Reviews Are Verified