- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-11807 FUNDAMENTAL METHOD MALLETS 2 Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This comprehensive new method by Mitchell Peters (principal percussionist of the Los Angeles Philharmonic) helps percussionists at any level develop solid skills. The method contains an abundance of essential exercises and etudes for both 2- and 4-mallet technique in two convenient volumes! Covers the grip, stroke, playing position, reading and technical studies, and more! The comb binding creates a lay-flat book that is perfect for study and performance. By Mitchell Peters.
- Category - General Music and Classroom Publications
- Format - Comb Bound Book
- Version - Teacher's Edition