- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-20664 ST. ANTHONY CHORALE-AOA SET4D Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This beautiful, unique chorale serves as the basis to Johannes Brahms's famous orchestral masterpiece Variations on a Theme of Haydn. (Long attributed to Franz Joseph Haydn, recent scholarship indicates that it was probably written by some other composer of the Classical period.) Correlated with Accent on Achievement, Book 2, page 14, this arrangement is an excellent choice for the developing band.
- Series - Accent on Achievement
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 1.5 (Easy)
- Music by Franz Joseph Haydn / Arr. Mark Williams