- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-22246 BACH MARCH AND MUSETTE-AOA Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
These two pieces from the Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach have been a favorite of keyboard players for centuries. This skillful arrangement finally brings these great classics well within the reach of the developing young band. Correlated to Accent on Achievement, Book 2, page 23, this two-movement work can serve as a vehicle for introducing your band to an important period of music history.
- Series - Accent on Achievement
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 1.5 (Easy)
- Music by Johann Sebastian Bach / Arr. Mark Williams