- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-24643 LAST ROSE OF SUMMER THE-CH Description
This beautiful arrangement of a favorite Irish folk song utilizes colorful scoring and features solos for alto saxophone, flute and trumpet. This gorgeous melody is also known (with a different set of words) as "The Groves of Blarney", and was featured in a popular 19th-century opera, "Martha", by German composer Friedrick von Flotow. Great for developing tone quality, blend, balance and independence, this work will be a treasured addition to your young band library for years to come. Alto Saxophone, Flute and Trumpet Solos by Arr. Mark Williams.
- Series - Challenger Band Series
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 2 (Medium Easy) Category