- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-24648 BEGINNING BANDS GREAT HITS-ADS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Every beginning band needs to play that first concert. But which music should they perform? This fully-voiced arrangement includes traditional tunes that are usually found in the first several pages of most method books. Using only five notes, the arrangement highlights each instrument group, giving all of the young performers a chance to showcase their talents. The rich, full sound of the band will delight students, parents and administrators alike!. By Larry Henry
- Series - Alfred Debut Series
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 0.5 (Very Easy)