- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-24656 SKETCHES ON KENTUCKY HYMN TUNE-YS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Sketches on a Kentucky Hymn Tune is based on the hymn "Salvation. " The composer was drawn to this type of tune because if its artful simplicity and interesting harmony. There are many opportunities throughout the interior sections of the piece to shape phrases and play expressively, and the Presto ending should be quite fast and energetic, but taken only as fast as the players can play with the proper articulation and control. By Todd Stalter.
- Series - Young Symphonic
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 2. 5 (Medium Easy)