- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-24738 PARADOX-BYB Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Paradox derives its name primarily as a reference to the Tritone Paradox. When pairs of electronically synthesized pitches a half-octave, or tritone apart were played consecutively, some listeners hear an ascending pattern while others hear a descending one. Paradox explores the interval of the tritone, both melodically and harmonically. Created by Michael Story, this contemporary musical puzzle will be well received by performers and audiences alike.
- Series - Belwin Young Band.
- Category - Concert Band.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - Concert Band.
- Level - 2 (Easy).
- Michael Story.