Alfred 00-24843 SWINGIN SHANTY-JYJ
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-24843 SWINGIN SHANTY-JYJ Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Based on the traditional song "What Do You Do With A Drunken Sailor,?" arranger Ralph Ford makes this one swing all the way. In "Swinging Shanty," written solos are provided for alto sax and trumpet. There is also a drum set solo reminiscent of "Sing, Sing, Sing" just before the powerhouse shout chorus! By Arr. Ralph Ford.
- Series - Young Jazz Ensemble
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 2 (Medium Easy) Category