- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-24862 TRIBUTE TO ARTIE SHAW,A-JPJ L Description
Here is a re-creation and transcription of three classic hits made famous by the late, great clarinetist Artie Shaw. Arranger Jeff Hest has gone the extra mile to provide an accurate transcription of "What Is This Thing Called Love," Softly as in a Morning Sunrise," and "Begin the Beguine." To keep this chart accessible, the solo clarinet part is playable by a competent clarinetist. An optional baritone sax part is included. A wonderful arrangement.
- Series - Premier Jazz Series.
- Category - Jazz Ensemble.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble.
- Level - 4 (Medium Advanced / Difficult).
- Cole Porter and Sigmund Romberg / arr. Jeff Hest.