- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-24868 DIFFUSION FOR SAX QUARTET-JGG Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
A challenging saxophone quartet written for soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophone, a cappella. The first two movements are classical in style and concept and movements 0.75 are played with a jazz concept to include some improvisation. An extraordinary yet superb composition. Arr. Gordon Goodwin
- Series - Gordon Goodwin Series
- Category - Woodwind - Saxophone Quartet
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Saxophone
- Level - 5 (Advanced / Difficult)