- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-24917 REMAINS OF DAY- CORPSE BRIDE-MSS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
The creative team of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman teamed up again to create the unusual animated feature film Corpse Bride. One of the cleverest songs from the soundtrack is "Remains of the Day". This catchy swing tune, featuring the mallet section, would work great as a production number or stand chart. (1 - 44) By Arr. Victor López, percussion Arr. Anthony M. Falcone.
- Series - Mega Sounds for Marching Band
- Category - Marching Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Marching Band
- Level - 3 (Medium)