- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-251029 CM1-CD-10-PACK Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Chop-Monster is a sequential jazz improvisation method by acclaimed jazz pianist and educator Shelly Berg that utilizes a "call-and-response" approach: students listen to a jazz idea, imitate it until it is internalized, and then "try it on their own." In Chop-Monster 1, students will hear and improvise to the Ima7, iimi7, and V7 chords in the key of B-flat, plus a basic blues progression. In Chop-Monster 2 students will hear and improvise to the ii-V-I progression in three keys (concert B-flat, E-flat, F). Shelly Berg
- Category -Jazz Ensemble Method
- Format - 10 CDs