- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-26699 LOST TOMB OF THE INCAS-BBB1 Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Inspired by the 1911 discovery of a well preserved Inca ruin in Peru, Michael Story has scored this intriguing work for beginners. Lost Tomb of the Incas opens with a driving fanfare followed by an initial flute statement of the characteristic melody. The theme develops and builds to a dynamic conclusion. Certain to capture the imaginations of students and audiences alike!
- Series - Belwin Beginning Band
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 1 (Very Easy)