Alfred 00-26734 LADY IN THE WATER-PYB2 SET4D
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-26734 LADY IN THE WATER-PYB2 SET4D Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Paul Cook’s arrangement of the main theme from Lady in the Water is an emotional ballad. In order to remain true to James Newton Howard’s film-score, very easy meter changes are introduced in this captivating theme. A charming arrangement from the big screen!.
- Series - Pop Young Band.
- Category - Concert Band.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - Concert Band.
- Level - 2 (Easy).
- James Newton Howard / arr. Paul Cook.