- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-26753 TRUMPET MARCH & AYRE-BCB Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Jeremiah Clark was a composer of Baroque music and his Trumpet March and Ayre is incredibly distinctive. Scored for contemporary concert band by James Ployhar, this adaptation is slated in traditional A-B-A form. The flowing middle section features the woodwinds surrounded by the regal march theme. A stately work that would serve as an excellent introduction to the Baroque style. By Jeremiah Clarke /Arr. James D. Ployhar
- Series - Belwin Concert Band
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 3 (Medium Easy)