- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-26791 NO DRUMMER LEFT BEHIND-AOA Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Your band will love this humorous rock piece that pays homage to the No Child Left Behind Act. Everybody gets involved as the individual drummers play solo flams, and the bass drum and cymbals get to solo as well. Your percussion section will rock out, and your audience will leave humming this catchy crowd pleaser. Correlates with Accent on Achievement Book 1, page 32. By Mark Williams
- Series - Accent on Achievement
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 1 (Very Easy)