- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-26807 AUSTRALIAN SEA BALLAD AN-ADS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
The Australian folk song "Catalpa" was inspired by the escape of Irish prisoners from a jail in Free mantle, Western Australia in 1876. It is said that the song became so popular in area pubs that it was banned and anyone caught singing it would be arrested. This beautiful setting allows for the utmost blend and sonority of the full band and provides a wonderful contrasting moment in any concert program. By Robert Sheldon
- Series - Alfred Debut Series
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 1.5 (Easy)