- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-26811 MYSTERIES OF THE KALAHARI-ADS SET4D Description
The discovery of ancient, true-to-life sculptures made without modern toolsâ¦ A ship's anchor found in the middle of the desert, hundreds of miles from open water... The legend of a lost city with a hidden treasure guarded by leopards... these are just a few of the mysteries that come from the Kalahari Desert in Africa. With the percussion section setting the pace through a simple yet intriguing 0.75 meter Afro-Cuban rhythmic pattern, Mysteries of the Kalahari evokes a mood that will keep performers and listeners engaged as the musical layers of the story unfold. By Bruce Preuninger.
- Series - Alfred Debut Series
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 1 (Very Easy) Category