- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-26815 MYSTERY OF DUFFYS CUT THE-YS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
The Mystery of Duffy's Cut was inspired by an apparition and a series of strange occurrences that have fueled interest in "Duffy’s Cut," a mass burial site in Malvern, Pennsylvania where 57 Irish immigrant workers died mysteriously while doing work for the Pennsylvania Railroad in 1832. This tone poem chronicles the life and times of these men. By Robert Sheldon.
- Series - Young Symphonic
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 2. 5 (Medium Easy)