Alfred 00-26862 NIOBE-JFY
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-26862 NIOBE-JFY Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Niobe is a fun bossa nova-style chart with a straight-eighth note feel for the young player. Vince Gassi scored Niobe with a catchy yet easy melody with written solos for 1st tenor sax and 1st trombone. 1st trumpet range is to fourth space E (written). An excellent chart! This title is available in SmartMusic. Vince Gassi.
- Series - First Year Charts for Jazz Ensemble.
- Category - Jazz Ensemble.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble.
- Level - 2 (Medium Easy).