Alfred 00-26871 GROOVED PAVEMENT-JYJ
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-26871 GROOVED PAVEMENT-JYJ Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
With a funky riff and strong backbeat, this chart is a groove to play. Victor López wrote a repetitive two-measure break that is the focus of this chart along with solo space for alto sax, trumpet and trombone. Lead trumpet range is to written A-flat above the staff. Lots of unison and a building interlude will set this chart apart. Funky and fun. By Victor López.
- Series - Young Jazz Ensemble
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble Category