- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-26897 JUMPIN AT THE WOODSIDE-JJP Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
One of Count Basie’s finest! Rich DeRosa keeps this one swinging all the way and included two optional tag endings to keep the Basie style intact. Solos are written out for piano, tenor sax, trumpet and trombone. Lead trumpet range is to written G on top of the staff with an A on the optional tag ending. It builds and builds! By Count Basie / arr. Rich DeRosa
- Series - Jazz for Young People Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 2 (Medium Easy)