Alfred 00-26899 ST LOUIS BLUES-JJP
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-26899 ST LOUIS BLUES-JJP Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Composer/arranger/educator Victor Goines has arranged this blues tune by W.C. Handy as a swing with Latin-rumba interludes. A clever update of a classic, check out the stylistic contrasts he writes along with the written solos for trumpet 2 and trombone 1. Lead trumpet range is to written A above the staff. This arrangement is correlated and discussed in the Jazz at Lincoln Center Jazz for Young People Curriculum. An original and creative chart. by W.C. Handy/Arr. Victor Goines.
- Series - Jazz for Young People Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble