- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29436 MAGNIFICENT FIVE-AOA Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Written for the beginning band’s very first concert, this playful tune uses only five notes (the first five notes learned in most band methods) with rhythms no faster than a quarter-note in scale-wise patterns that will build technique and provide a great performance experience. Your beginners will enjoy showing off their newly learned skills with this five-note showpiece. (1:45) Correlated with Accent on Achievement, Book 1, page 8. By Mark Williams
- Series - Accent on Achievement
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 0.5 (Very Easy)