- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29442 FINALE FROM SYMPH NO 1-AOA Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This easy arrangement from one of the most popular symphonies of all time remains remarkably faithful to the spirit of the original. Starting with a rousing cut-time intro, it moves through a beautiful chorale section to the famous lyric theme, which leads to its ultimate conclusion in a return of the opening music. A great introduction to the works of Brahms. (2 -00) Correlated with Accent on Achievement, Book 2, page 28. By Johannes Brahms / arr. Mark Williams.
- Series - Accent on Achievement
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 1.5 (Easy) Category