- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29472 THEN I SAW LUCENT SKY-YS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This work was inspired by the music of Hildegaard von Bingen, a medieval Benedictine nun whose chant melodies are remarkable for their soaring passages and simple beauty, and whose theological and visionary writings were unique for her time. The title comes from one of her writings: Then I saw the lucent sky, in which I heard different kinds of music, marvelously embodying all the meaning I had heard before. (3:15). By Todd Stalter.
- Series - Young Symphonic
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 2 (Medium Easy)