- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29621 OVER THE RAINBOW-PCB 3 SET4D Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Initially this lush melody is presented with a soaring trumpet solo and warm full-band accompaniment. Then the variations include a cha-cha version and an oom-pah version. Consider programming all four Roy Phillippe variations to the Wizard of Oz, including "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" (26767) and "If I Only Had A Brain" (26769). A most creative set of arrangements! (5:48). By Harold Arlen, lyricsBy E.Y. Harburg /Arr. Roy Phillippe
- Series - Pop Concert Band
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 3 (Medium Easy)