- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29766 FAT BURGER-JBS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Here is an easy to play funky-rock chart. The solo section is written for all winds for flexibility, 1st trumpet range is to written E top space and the arrangement has optional parts for two flutes, two clarinets, bari sax, guitar, tuba, horn and baritone horn/tenor sax. Plus, this chart will sound full with reduced instrumentation. Easy to rehearse, sounds great; this one will be a hit at every performance! (2:53). George Vincent.
- Series - Jazz Beginnings Series.
- Category - Jazz Ensemble.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble.
- Level - 0.5 (Very Easy).