- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29792 FEATHER REPORT-JJB Description
With the distinct flavor of the group Weather Report, writer Kris Berg continues his successful string of chicken-related jazz ensemble titles with Feather Report. A superb chart with a hip-hop/shuffle-swing kind of groove and a written-out tenor solo, although other players can handle the simple two-chord solo section. Some meter changes from 4 to 3 and back, but nothing dangerous. Lead trumpet range is to written A above the staff (optional C). Brass players have a tough blow in this one, but it’s worth it. Very hip chart and another winner from Kris Berg. (6:17) By Kris Berg.
- Series - Jazz Band Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 3 (Medium)