- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29793 OH LADY BE GOOD-JJB Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Check out arranger Terry White's straight-ahead bebop-influenced chart on this Gershwin standard. Swing feel throughout, a beefy sax soli, lead lines and solos (written out) for alto 1 and trumpet 2 and lead trumpet range is to written A above the staff. All the ingredients you need for a swingin' chart. (3:09)
- Series - Jazz Band Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Composer - George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin/Arr. Terry White
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 3 (Medium)