- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29798 LULUS BACK IN TOWN-JJB Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Jack Cooper delivers an outstanding salsa flavored Latin chart with his arrangement of "Lulu." The melody is played by tenor and trombone with solos for both, and check out how Jack creates an exciting ensemble sound with so much energy. Optional Latin percussion part is included. A very cool chart. (3:08)
- Series - Jazz Band Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Composer - Al Dubin, music by Harry Warren/Arr. Jack Cooper
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 3 (Medium)