- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29803 HOT HOUSE-JPJ Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Here is a hot chart by Eric Richards. A swing-funk groove on a great bebop jazz tune loaded with energy. Features - the lead is played by alto, tenor and trumpet with some tricky lines, lead trumpet range is up to written high D (optional F-sharp), a nice soli for saxes, lead sax is soprano sax with an optional alto part included. Whew, it is a "Hot House." (4 - 08).
- Series - Premier Jazz Series.
- Category - Jazz Ensemble.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble.
- Level - 5 (Advanced / Difficult).
- Tadd Dameron / arr. Eric Richards.