Alfred 00-29807 NIGHT AND DAY-JJV
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29807 NIGHT AND DAY-JJV Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Night and Day never sounded so good! Solo vocal with jazz ensemble arranged in the Sinatra style with a tenor sax solo and supurb ensemble writing. Arranged in two keys for vocal flexibility---just flip the page for the best vocal key. Vocal solo range: female (low) key of C---G below middle C to 3rd space C; male (high) key of E-flat---B-flat below middle C to top space E-flat, treble clef. An excellent chart. (3:36). Arr. Dave Wolpe
- Series - Jazz Vocal Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 3.5 (Medium)