Alfred 00-29817 I GOT RHYTHM-JJP
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29817 I GOT RHYTHM-JJP Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Everybody gets the melody in this unusual but hip swing chart. Check out how jazz trombonist Wycliffe Gordon has taken this jazz standard and worked his arranging magic. A piano or guitar solo section (can be any soloist), a brief meter change to 3/4, plenty of energy throughout---no one will doze off on this chart. A clever arrangement. (2:32)
- Series - Jazz for Young People Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Composer - George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin/Arr. Wycliffe Gordon
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 3 (Medium)