Alfred 00-29820 BERNIES TUNE-JJP
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-29820 BERNIES TUNE-JJP Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Here is a swinging chart on a great jazz standard. Arranged by jazz educator Victor Goines, this chart has the melody played by alto and tenor with solos (written) for both, an exciting ensemble build into a powerful shout chorus and modest brass ranges. This is a superb arrangement. Correlated to the Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Jazz For Young People™ curriculum (4:04) By Bernie Miller / Arr. Victor Goines.
- Series - Jazz for Young People Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 3 (Medium)