- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-32513 ASTURIAS-BCB SET4D Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This transcription of Asturias from Issac Albéniz’s Suite Española, Op. 47 brings new life to the work originally composed for piano and is brilliantly colored, filled with suggestive harmonies and complex textures, and richly evocative. Isaac Albéniz / arr. Victor López
- Series - Belwin Concert Band
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 3.5 (Medium Easy to Medium)