- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-33694 TOCCATA AND FUGUE-D MIN-BCF Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Eminently playable by advanced amateur or student orchestras, this arrangement maintains the lush and driven rendition of the original without the developmental sections. The tempo may be adjusted to accommodate your group and the strings have been scored to sound full with or without the winds. Johann Sebastian Bach / arr. Victor López
- Series - Belwin Concert Full Orchestra
- Category - Full Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Full Orchestra
- Level - 4.5