- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-34606 SI SO SOUND DEV-COND Description
Sound Innovations - Sound Development emphasizes playing with a characteristic beautiful sound. The components of producing this sound are broken into four levels, consistent with the revolutionary Sound Innovations structure -(1), Tone, (2), Bowings, (3), Shifting,and(4), Scales, Arpeggios, Chorales, and Rhythms.The levels can be used in the order that is best for your students, as individual warm-ups or as structured units. Your students will learn the proper use of the bow with the variables of tone, the next group of bowings needed for intermediate repertoire, and how to shift and play with vibrato. These skills will be reinforced with comprehensive scales, arpeggios, sight-reading materials, rhythm exercises, and warm-up chorales. Video demonstrations of key skills .
- Series - Sound Innovations Series for Strings.
- Category - String Orchestra Method/Supplement.
- Format - Book.
- Instrument - Conductor.
- Instrumentation - Conductors Score.