- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-35331 MARCHING ON-BBB Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Gaining popularity during the American Civil War to the present day, the melody was written around 1856 by William Steffe. Julia Ward Howe wrote the current words to the song as "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" in 1861. Jerry Brubaker presents this wonderful and well-known American patriotic song in this easy arrangement scored just for your beginning band!.
- Series - Belwin Beginning Band.
- Category - Concert Band.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - Concert Band.
- Level - 1 (Very Easy).
- William Steffe / arr. Jerry Brubaker.