- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-35338 MARCH-FIRST SUITE MILITARY-BBB Description
Gustav Holst's First Suite in E-flat for Military Band, one of the first pieces written exclusively for military bands, was composed in 1909. This arrangement is based on the second theme of the March, a very lyrical melody reminiscent of British folk music. This setting brings this cherished work to the stands of your beginners. A welcomed addition to the beginning band repertoire! "The limited ranges and technical demands make this a good way to introduce students to this important work at an early age." - The Instrumentalist.
- Series - Belwin Beginning Band.
- Category - Concert Band.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - Concert Band.
- Level - 1 (Very Easy).
- Gustav Holst / arr. Michael Story.