- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-35376 TWO FAMOUS CAROLS-BYB SET4D Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Two Famous Carols is a duo of cherished holiday carols in wildly diverse styles. "What Child Is This? ", composed in 1865 by 29-year-old William Chatterton Dix, begins with the beautiful sound of a solo horn, while "We Three Kings," composed by reverend John Henry Hopkins, Jr. in the mid-1850s, is presented in the style of a jazz-waltz. A holiday potpourri! By arr. Roy Phillippe.
- Series - Belwin Young Band
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 2 (Easy)