- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-35390 MEDIEVAL FANFARE AND CHANT-BCBSET4D Description
This piece is based entirely upon Pérotin’s "Viderunt Omnes." A member of the Notre Dame School, Pérotin was a pioneer in three- and four-voice polyphony. "Viderunt Omnes" is one of the few remaining pieces of organum quadruplum known to exist. "Medieval Fanfare and Chant" alternates between the literal presentation of the music and a more contemporary setting of the themes, going back and forth until the final grandiose statement. Medieval Fanfare and Chant. Arr. Michael Story.
- Series - Belwin Concert Band
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 3 (Medium Easy)