- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-35405 PRIME TIME TUESDAY-PCB SET4D Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
A concert band medley that includes five of the hottest songs performed by the cast of Glee. Arranged by Victor López, Prime Time Tuesday includes "Any Way You Want It," "Faithfully," "Vogue," "Dream a Little Dream of Me," and "Don't Stop Believin'." How can anyone go wrong? This medley is guaranteed to be a winner among your students and audiences. Eric Coates / arr. Douglas E. Wagner
- Series - Pop Symphonic Band
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 4 (Medium)