- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-35429 CARNAVAL-CORNET-PNO Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Celebrating 25 years, Alfred’s recently acquired Carnaval project is an epic collection of eleven solos, crafted by Hunsberger himself for Wynton Marsalis. Carnaval - 11 Solos for Cornet and Piano is a studio staple for solo cornet or trumpet players for use in recital or for the soloist in preparation to perform with the wind band accompaniments. By Arr. Donald Hunsberger.
- Series - Donald Hunsberger Wind Library
- Category - Brass - B-Flat Cornet (Trumpet), or Collection
- Format - Book
- Instrument - Trumpet