- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-35915 SONGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME-BIS SET4D Description
Add some real emotion to your next concert with this arrangement from Dvorák’s famous vocal work, "Gypsy Songs." This very sentimental song describes a mother teaching her child the same Gypsy songs passed down from generations. This arrangement features the viola section and gives the director flexibility to have one or two optional viola solists instead of the soli section. Very passionate and true to the Romantic style, this is a great piece to introduce your students to Dvorák and expressive playing. This piece can also be used as a Mother’s Day tribute song on your May concert! Viola Section Feature By Antonin Dvorák / arr. Christina Hans.
- Series - Belwin Intermediate String Orchestra
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Instrumentation - strings w/ vln3
- Level - 3