- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-35917 MOON OF WINTER THE-BIS Description
The Huron Carol is Canada's oldest Christmas carol written in 1643 by Jean de Brébeuf, a Jesuit missionary. The melody is from a traditional French folk song, "Une Jeune Pucelle" (A Young Maid). Intended as a gift and teaching aid to the Huron people, Brébeuf wrote the lyrics in their native language. The Moon of Winter is a powerful and moving adaptation of this carol for strings that will enhance your next Christmas concert, adding a sense of reverence and honor. By Traditional / Arr. Vince Gassi.
- Series - Belwin Intermediate String Orchestra
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Instrumentation - Strings with vln 3 and glockenspiel
- Level - 3